By Carmen
Did you know there is such a things as the Senior Olympics?
Well, there is; I should know. My grandpa participated in the Senior Olympics for Basketball this weekend. We went to go watch him play.
I was pretty surprised at how quickly some of those guys could move and at how high they could jump.
We had a pretty good time. Annley started yelling BALL BALL!!! She found the closest basketball and held it while the seniors played. We all clapped and cheered whenever Papa made a basket. She also ran around in the out of bounds area with "her" basketball.
Macy, my cousin and I had some fun shooting around on the court after the game was over. Tyler even took a couple of shots too.
I have been going to basketball games with my dad and Papa since before I can remember. I have always loved watching basketball and it's even better when I have family to watch.
I still love to watch my Papa play ball.


2 comments:
I'd like to add that Carmen's aunt has an affinity for referring to the Senior Olympics as the Special Olympics. And she's not joking. She's convinced that she's correct and everyone else is wrong.
That is not true. She has no problem admitting when she is wrong when it comes to stuff like that.
Post a Comment