By Carmen
Tyler is definitely the romantic one between the 2 of us. He is always saying the sweetest things. Sometimes right after he says those very sweet things I secretly wonder if he is quoting some line from a movie.
Today between conference sessions I was watching Tyler with Annley, something I love to do. He is so sweet to her. I told him that if he looked at me the way the whole world would know how much he loves me.
Tyler" I am still puppy dog in love with you. I just had to build up a tolerance so I can function."
Not his best work but personally I thought that was sweet of him to say.
He keeps me laughing, he makes me think and I learn something new either from him or about him every day. I love him more and more everyday.


1 comments:
I love the way you love him. I love the way he loves you, too. AND the way he loves Annley. It's good, very good. And if you can keep it up for a lifetime, you'll all be so good at it, everyone who knows you will be in awe. It will be the kind of love 'they' write movies about. Or at least good love stories. Or at least good talks.
Post a Comment