By Carmen
Thursday night I hosted an Enrichment night at our house. Annley really likes being in the center of everything so I asked Tyler if he would take Annley somewhere. He said "of course. I might take her to Wal-mart and get her a little Beta Fish."I was fine with that idea. Especially if that meant he and Annley would be out and about for 2 hours.
Two hours later Tyler and Annley walk through the door with this.
I couldn't believe it. What one year old needs all this? Still, it was cute to see both Tyler and Annley beaming from their night out together.
I think it is safe to say Annley is a Daddy's Girl!
Hopefully Tyler will post in detail how his evening out went. It is adorable.


2 comments:
HAHAHA that was so funny. You made me laugh!
What a good daddy.
Post a Comment