Quite Intelligent






Annley is smart. She draws her own conclusions about things. Usually she is right or you can at least see how she came to the conclusions she came to.
Here are a few of the things she's come up with in the last week.


That's One Way

My dad and I took Annley fishing this weekend. My dad stopped to buy worms on the way. I explained that fish like to eat worms. A few minutes later Annley said "I am going to hold the worm in my hand and catch a fish with it."

I Can See Why You Might Think That

The other night I asked Annley if she want to go to a football game.
"Yes, Mommy! And then I can wear my ball gown to the football game."


I Can't Believe You Put That Together on Your Own

"Mommy, I have teeth. Parker doesn't have teeth. He is too little. He has to get bigger and then he will have teeth."


- Posted from my iPad

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.