Too Much at One Time
Posted in on 4:28 PM by Carmen KIn one blog that is.
The last five months have been very stressful.
We have been living with Tyler's parents for awhile now. Living with them has been a huge blessing, but it has also had it's stresses. It's probably just me but living in someone else's house makes me paranoid about what my kids are doing and how much stress we are putting on those we are living with.
Tyler's sister came to stay with us few weeks as well. It was great getting to know her and her kids so much better. I think we did pretty well considering we had 11 people under one roof. Did I mention my in-laws are awesome for allowing all of us to stay and never complaining?
Tyler has been out of work for the last 5 months. He sent out applications to about 40 job opportunities nationwide and got two responses. A position for a job in Greenville SC and one in Seattle WA. We both felt good about the Washington job immediately but decided to interview for both jobs.
Tyler was offered the job in Seattle and will be leaving at the end of March. Unfortunately, the kids and I will be staying behind for a few months.
We will miss him terribly but are so grateful that he has been offered this job.
Did I mention that during this time we discovered that baby #3 is on it's way?
The last 5 months have been very stressful.
- Posted from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The blessings of having family with us far outweigh a few inconveniences. I'm so glad we could help. Uh...just think. The tables may reverse someday way down the long road. :o
Wow, that is a lot going on!! I'm so happy that Tyler got a job and congrats on number 3! I hope everything calms down once you guys get settled. I hope you get to visit GA before you move so we can see you guys. Good luck with everything!!
Congrats on the new job, the move and the baby! Big year for you guys. And Washington seems like it could be a fun change. Watch out for vampires, I hear they are abundant up there. Come visit me on your way, because I am on the way.
Post a Comment