Annley Says...


Tyler talking to Annley about her birthday.

"Annley, did you know your birthday is in a few weeks?"
"Yes."
"How old will you be?"
"2?"
"No, 3."
"And then I can get married."
"You have to be at least 21 before you can get married."

"When I'm 3 Hadley (her cousin) will be 2."
"Well, Hadley will still be 3."
"You can both be 3 at the same time."

"Annley, what do you want for your birthday?"
"A cake and a green dress. How about a party? 3 parties. And a Minnie like Hadley and then she can wear a white dress."


Singing while eating breakfast,

"Old McPrincess Jasmine had a farm,
With a blue jammie dress,
And on that farm she had a duck E-I-E-I-O,
With a quack quack here and a quack quack there,
Old McPrincess Jasmine had a farm E-I-E-I-O."


I showed Annley one of the pictures from my ultrasound and went on to explain that there is a baby growing in my tummy.

"Mommy, is the baby sleeping in your tummy?"
"Yes."
"The baby is sleeping in your tummy so the big mean dog can't get the baby."


- Posted from my iPad

3 comments:

Unknown said...
March 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Annley has such personality!
Congratulations on new baby, job, everything! I'm excited for you guys! That is a lot to deal with all at once though! Hang in there!

US said...
March 8, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Sooooo cute. I love the funny things kids say!

Unknown said...
March 12, 2011 at 11:07 PM

She's a cutie. And, yes, she has a vivid imagination!! I do love her creative singing.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.