April & May Highlights

Parker's arrival made life a little hectic for a little while. Blogging has been at the bottom of my to do list since then.
I am finally used to and have begun enjoying having two children.

I'm going to catch up on what's been happening the last two months in one blog.

The Competition



Tyler and I were really worried how Annley would cope with having a new sibling. Anyone who knows us knows that Annley has been the center of our universe for the last two years. We prepared ourselves for the worst and were a little surprised with how she dealt the the situation.

She ignored Parker completely and whoever had held him for a few days. I however, was ignored completely for four days. She finally came and sat beside me on day four. She pretty much decided that I was the person who was supposed to keep & care for Parker.



It has been two months and now she loves him. The only time she gets upset is if Daddy holds him. This is not surprising since she is the the very definition of a daddy's girl.



Fishing



My dad, my brother Bryan and I LOVE fishing. I try to go whenever I visit my parents. I even went when I was 9 months pregnant. Given this, it should not be surprising that I would want to take Annley.

My dad and brother were very excited for us to take Annley fishing. My dad even went and bought her a life jacket in case we decided to take the boT out.

I talked to Annley about going fishing throughout the day that day. When Grandpa walked through the door Annley ran up to him very full of excitement and said " I WANT TO GO FISHING GRANDPA".

My mom even came with us. My dad taught Annley how to hold the fishing pole and reel in the line.




She loved every minute of the trip, except for actually looking at the fishe once they had been caught.

Tragic Day



May 30, 2010 Annley got bit in the face by Cooper, a dachshund.
She had a black eye & had to have 2 stitches.
Unfortunately this was not the first time Cooper had bitten someone and the decision was made for him to be put down.
It was a rough weekend for everyone involved.
Annley has since recovered with the exception of having a fear of dogs which we are hoping will disappear soon.




- Posted from my iPad

1 comments:

US said...
June 14, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Her poor little face looks so sad. We had the same thing happen with Ellie and Peyson. Your baby is so stinkin cute. I'm glad she has excepted him into the family. In a year or so they will be best friends.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.