By Carmen
My laptop died sometime at the beginning of November. I can’t believe how out of touch have felt the last two months.
I’m going to do a quick recap from the holidays.
This year hosted Thanksgiving at my house. I loved it. I learned how to make cornbread dressing and how to cook a turkey while the men learned how to fry a turkey.
The month of December was pretty busy this year I because in addition to the usual hustle and bustle of the season we celebrated Christmas twice this year.
We had Christmas in the middle of the month with my parents and brothers as well as Tyler’s parents.
Then we flew out to Washington state to have Christmas with Tyler’s siblings. Thanks to Melissa for letting us crash with you for a few days. We enjoyed everyday you were there.
To see more pictures of both Christmases click here.


0 comments:
Post a Comment