Uncle D and Uncle B

This last week Annley and I took another trip to Georgia to visit my family.  Usually Annley loves seeing her uncles as soon as she gets there, probably because they dote on her shamelessly.  

This trip however it took her a few days to warm up to them.  She has not really been a big fan of men lately. 

Last night Uncle B and Uncle D finally had plenty of time to play with her while Tyler and I went out for the evening.

Apparently she and her uncles had quite a bit of fun.  


Apparently she was winding down when my mom (Mimi) thought to grab the video camera.


Annley loves playing on her Mimi's bed with anyone who will play with her.  Now she runs to Mimi's bed any chance she gets and has gotten pretty good at baiting my mom into coming after her.  

I have really enjoyed getting to listen to both Annley's and Mimi's laughter throughout the house this week.

2 comments:

US said...
May 17, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Oh my gosh is has gotten so big. And she so cute. Yay for mommy hood.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...
May 25, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Annley is getting so big and very, very cute. Wow time goes fast. I loved the post Tyler about your pizza experience i was rolling in laughter with the popcorn scene. Very funny! Carmen cute pictures of Annley with the clothes on her head. It seems so much being a mom. Tanner and I are moving back to Georgia in August!!! Yay! Oh and another YAY for Annley and her potty training. YAYYYYY!!!! Miss ya! Love, Autumn

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.