Excuse You Both!

Carmen

Annley has finally reached the parroting stage of her childhood which is of course wonderful and can be a little embarrassing.

I let Tyler know as soon as she started parroting so that he could change a few words he uses (not that they were profane; just not kid appropriate) and one or two habits he has.

He discovered just how well she could repeat words when he said "crap" and she repeated it pretty clearly.

I must say Tyler has done VERY well at cleaning up the language and he only burps out loud once a day. 

Last night Tyler, Annley and I were playing in our bedroom.  We were having quite a bit of fun when suddenly Tyler belched.  Annley followed suit by giving her best imitation of Tyler's burp.

Tyler and I were both quite surprised. Tyler burst into laughter. Annley took this as a sign of encouragement and kept doing her best belching imitation that sounded like a cross between a belch and a bullfrog.

I was thinking, "Great!  This is going to be fun to break."

What was Tyler doing during all this?  He was literally rolling on the floor laughing harder than I have ever seen him laugh.

2 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
May 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Oh, I hope she never learns to do it JUST like dad!!!! You'd both have a lot of explaining to do! :)

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...
May 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Way to go DAD! Now look what you've done. Funny story! Love it!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.