Mice on Main

I have done a HORRIBLE job of writing about what's been going on. A few weeks before Jesse was born Lori and I took the kids on a "field trip" to Greenville.
Downtown Greenville has done an amazing thing. The city took the book "Mice on Main" and actually put bronzed mice down Main Street.

I checked out the book and read it several times with Annley before we went to look for them ourselves. They were pretty tricky to find even with the clues Lori printed out to help us.
The weather was perfect! I think this was one of the last outings we went on before Jesse was born.






1 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
January 20, 2012 at 7:58 AM

That was a fun day. After finding mice, it was fun 'finding' candy at Mast General, too!

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.