Annley Says...

One night, after dessert, Annley sat down on the couch next to Tyler and sighed.
"It's been a good day. I had cake."


Here's a conversation between Annley and Nana about watching a movie. She usually only gets one movie a day.  (Annley, not Nana).

Annley: "I want to ask my Mommy if I can watch."
Nana: "You already watched."
Annley: "I watch to watch Diamond Princesses."
Nana: "But you already watched."
Annley: "I watched The Ocean."
Nana: "Yes, you did."
Annley: "I think my Mommy will say no."
Nana: "Yes, I think so too."
Annley: "But in the end she will say "yes".

I wish I'd known about this conversation before she asked me if she could watch a movie.  Because I would have said no.


Last week I got my hair cut. My hair is now about 10 inches shorter than it was. When I got home, Annley started sobbing.

"Mommy, why did you have to cut your hair?!  Can I brush it?!"

Then, on Sunday...
"Mommy, I like your hair now."
"Thank you!"
"But Abbie will laugh when she sees it."

Ouch!

And then, on Monday...
"Mommy, who cut your hair?"
"Maggie."
"Why did she cut your hair?"
"Because I asked her to."
"You shouldn't have asked her to do that. Your hair just needs to stay long. Don't ask Maggie to do that again."

1 comments:

Lori Kneisly said...
September 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Short hair week was pretty entertaining.

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.