Life Renewed

By Carmen

The last couple of weeks I have been feeling a little overwhelmed, mostly by things I enjoy doing; unpacking  the last box from when we moved, entertaining guests, planning parties and menus etc... 

Normally these things don't overwhelm me.

Normally these types of things are pretty spread out.  These things do not normally happen all in the same week.

Luckily I have Annley to help me maintain my sanity.

Yesterday I was really stressed. I was wondering how I was going to get everything done with a whiny little girl clinging to my let legs.

When suddenly I realize there is no one clinging to me anymore.  There isn't any crying, instead I hear a soft giggling.  I turn around and what do I see?  Annley, still in her PJ's stretched out on her stomach pushing herself across the floor.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that.

A few mins later she had one of Tyler's shirts.  She was swinging it around and putting it on her head.  Once is was on her head she would start walking and laughing not even being able to see.

Next came the scaring..  I walked by a doorway and she squealed so I pretended to be scared. She LOVES this game. She laughed out every time.

Unfortunately, every time I'd grab the camera she would stop what she was doing to come look at the camera.

Obviously, I have been blessed with a daughter with a wonderful sense of humor.  I felt like a new person after we played our games and was ready to take on the day.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.